"She wanted something to happen - something, anything: she did not know what."
- Kate Chopin, The Awakening (via sickur)
(Source: larmoyante, via bubbainthesea)
"It’s about misunderstandings between people and places, being disconnected and looking for moments of connection. There are so many moments in life when people don’t say what they mean, when they are just missing each other, waiting to run into each other in a hallway."
- Sofia Coppola (on Lost in Translation)
(Source: seabois, via mangosunphlower)
"Find something you’re passionate about, and keep tremendously interested in it."
- Julia Child (via thewinterwind)
(Source: theriverjordyn, via thewinterwind)
"If I’d learned nothing else from my life thus far, it was that you don’t always end up where you think you’re going."
- Margaret Peterson Haddix, Just Ella (via simply-quotes)
(Source: simply-quotes, via simply-quotes)
"I am tired of knowing nothing and being reminded of it all the time."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald (via 13neighbors)